Saturday, June 29, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

This is it. My final Kraftin' Kimmie submission for the Krafty Guest Contest. Yes, this time...I promise it is the last one. Now, I just sit back and hope that I make it to the Top Three. 
Those who know me also know that I really like the Wizard of Oz. So I used the Wicked Witch and Glinda
Remember, the beginning of the movie starts in black and white. So, here is the front of my card. 

And then..when Dorothy lands on top of the witch... the movie turns to color! That was always my favorite part! Here is the inside: 
See! The inside of my card turns to color! 
Just like the movie! 

The sentiment on the inside reads: There's no place like home. 

Outside.                         Inside. 
And that's it! I promise!  The fourth and final card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest. 

Oh, and I am going to enter this card into the A.R.T. Challenge #3~Anything Goes. 

Have a great Saturday night, my Munchkins! I mean, my friends! 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Angie! My fam are also big fans of the Wizard of Oz, and when I showed this to my Mom, she thought it was totally cool...starting off in black & white then switching to color! Thanks for joining us again at the A.R.T. Challenge for our "Anything Goes"! ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete