Saturday, June 15, 2013

SAS4K

Send a Smile for Kids have a new challenge and it is for girls! SAS4K is always in need of cards for teenage girls. And since I am on a Kraftin' Kimmie kick the last few days, I colored up this newly released Gabby. She is an athletic beachy girl.
I think she is perfect for a girls challenge. I colored Gabby in with Copic markers:
Skin-E000,00,21
Hair-E43,44,47
Other-R14, B01,02
I used chalk to make the clouds in the background and she looks like she is soaring through the hair to spike that volleyball! The sentiment came with the stamp. It reads: You've Got Game!

I love the red, white, and blue color combo and I used the lime green border to accent the red and blue. I added a few stars from Recollections.

I would like to enter this card into Kraftin' Kimmie's new challenge Anything Goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment