Monday, June 17, 2013

Little Miss Muffet Challenge-Amelie

Little Miss Muffet Stamps offered a Friday Freebie- Amelie. She is one of the Polka Dot Pals characters. I love freebies...who doesn't right?!


I colored Amelie up using Copic markers using the following colors:
Skin-E000, 01
Hair-E55,44,49
Other-C1,3,5, Y13,18,R05

Isn't she the cutest? She has her fingers crossed and as she looks towards the future. I think she is the sweetest image for a graduate. I chalked in the clouds and added a few sparkly stars. The Class of 2014 
ribbon is from a small graduation packet of stickers.

I am going to enter this into the current LMMS challengeThe Challenge theme is "Happy Families" OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet or Pollycraft Image 

7 comments:

  1. Great colours & graduation card Angie hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, what a special card.
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful and combined with the stars and clouds it is perfect! Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing this beauty with us at LMMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet card. I LOVE that image, and you did a fab job coloring her. Thank you for joining the LMM challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work on the Freebie, beautiful color choices and fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for playing at Little Miss Muffet this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this stamp. I looked and couldn't find it. I have a group of girls that are graduating this year and would love to make this card for them. Any ideas on where I can get this?

    ReplyDelete