Thursday, June 27, 2013

Eliza.

Back today for another Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Contest submission. 
Here is my newest creation using Eliza. 

Isn't she lovely? So sophisticated! 
I colored Eliza up with Copic markers in the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,21
Hair-E55,44
Dress-R05,C1,3,5,7
The card is made using my Nestabilities scalloped circles. The flowers and gems are from Recollections. The feathers are to accent the feathers on her hat. I used this picture to follow as I was coloring. 

I didn't want to leave Eliza's dress just plain white so I colored it red. Not exactly the same as the pic above, but I think it still turned out cute. 

Now, remember the challenge criteria is to decorate both the inside and the outside of the card. Here is the inside:

I used the sentiment that comes with the stamp. It reads: Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!
(Mae West)

And there, my friends is my second submission for Kraftin' Kimmie. Come back tomorrow for my next crafty creation. Summer schoool officially ended today! So I am free to play and make cards all I want!!!!
 

I am also going to submit this card for the A Random Thursday Card Challenge #3 (A.R.T.)~Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. WOW this is fabulous! Fabulous design and coloring! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Angie! How pretty! I've yet to try to make a circle-card, and I just love yours....great embellies! Thanks for joining us again at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" Challenge, and we hope you'll join us again next week too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete