Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!

Today is Wednesday and I have a 2 hour delay to my school day due to the frigid and below zero temperatures. Brrrrrr!
It is F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G!
I stayed up a little late last night to color in the Kraftin' Kimmie image titled: Pippa Popcorn to share for today's Wonderful Wednesday submission.
Here is my clean and simple creation:
I colored in Pippa using Copic markers in the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,47
Popcorn-Y13,18, E31
Other-R05, C3
Grounding-C3,5

The sentiment reads: You POP up when I need YOU!!!
I love the sentiment.
Well, I am off to bundle up and head into school.
Thanks for visiting...have a Wonderful Wednesday, my friends!





3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute and your coloring is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing with our Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete