Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sassy Cheryl's Anything But a Square

It's Tuesday!
And it is time for a new challenge here at Sassy Cheryl's.
This week's theme is Anything But a Square.
I'll admit this was a true challenge for me.
I am a square person.
So, I may have pushed the boundaries.
And then, I rounded the corners and added some circles!
Here is my creation using: Avery.
 This image can be found in the Avery Is Thankful Digital Stamp Set.
I used Copic markers to color this Sassy image in using the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,47
Dress-B00,01,02
Cupcake-E31,33,R81,83
I added some stickles to this cupcake cutie. 
And the sequins...since they are my embellishment choice lately.
I don't know about you...
BUT. I. LOVE. CUPCAKES!
And guess who has a birthday coming up?
Oh, YEAH!
That's right...this Sassy Gal is turning 29! (Ahem!)
It is on Sunday, Feb 2nd.
Superbowl and Ground's Hog Day!
I am gearing up for lots of sparkle and cupcakes, of course!

Check out the other Sassy Ladies, creations by clicking here!
Have a splendid day, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. darling! love all the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. I so love this image and your card is just too cute....Love it...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie patootie for sure Angie. Loving those sequins too. I must dig mine out. Girl, I have just been looking at the Kraftin Kimmie cards you made and your coloring is superb. I have always admired it, but seeing all the smooth seamless cards above WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I really so just love to color! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your bright and so beautiful coloured creation Angie!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable and as always, your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete