Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bambi Bubble Gum

One more submission to the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Guest Contest. The top 10 will be chosen and whittled down to three! Whittled...I like that word!
For this creation, I used the rubber stamp titled Bambi Bubble Gum
Here is my take:
The image was colored with Copic markers using the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-Y21, YR14, E18
Other-E31,33,RV55,66
Bubblegum-FYG1
The paper comes from a 6x6 pad from Recollections called Valentine. 
The sparkle was added using Stickles and Donna Salazar's Fairy Dust Glitter: Mixed Berries. 
The sentiment reads: I chews you to be my friend!
Can't you just hear Bambi cracking her bubble gum? I could so see myself being friends with her. 
There it is. 
My Kraftin' Kimmie creation for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment