Saturday, January 25, 2014

Soon...A New Release

A new Tiddly Inks release is coming very soon.
February 3rd to be exact!
I am so excited!
I think that my degree of excitement is a true sign of an addiction!
Check out the new release by clicking here.
There is currently a new Facebook challenge going on, too!
The theme can be related to anything that is WARM.
And, boy do we need the warmth!
It is below zero here in  central Pennsylvania!
Brrrrrrrrrrr!
Here is my WARM creation using Wryn Beach Babe!
I used Copic markers to color her in. And the sentiment reads: Warm Wishes
It has just started to snow now, too!
Perfect weather to sip hot coffee and color to my heart is content!
Have a Happy Saturday, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, you know I'm going to have to get this little doll! Great card as always, Angie!

    ReplyDelete