Sunday, January 19, 2014

Godiva

So...what does one do on a cold winter Sunday?
Color, of course!
I LOVE Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!
They are soooo much fun to play and create with. I just ordered the new Let the Good Times Roll rubber stamp set. How will I ever explain to The Husband that purchase? 
Eh, Nevermind...no explaining! It's an addiction that I can't break. 
 Today, I colored up a Kraftin' Kimmie image titled Godiva.
 Here is my creation using Godiva:
I colored her in using the following Copic colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E53,47
Outfit- BG10,13,15, RV55,66
Horse-C1,3,5, Y18
The sentiment included reads: You're a Class Act!
I really wanted to add glitter Stickles to the horse's mane. I still might just because I can! 
There is my relaxing Sunday project. 
I am off to color some more images.
No school tomorrow...so, I can take a nap and stay up late, too!
Happy Sunday, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment