Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday~Kraftin' Kimmie

Huuuuuummmmmmp Day!
Time for a new Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin' Kimmie's
This week, I am sharing a new creation using: Gabby
Here is my creation:

There are volleyball try-outs occurring at the high school I teach at. So, when I walked by the gym the other day,  I suddenly remembered that I had this wonderful Kraftin' Kimmie stamp and it needed to be put to use.
The corresponding sentiment reads: You've got game!
There is my Wonderful Wednesday creation for this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Hump day, my friends!

2 comments:

  1. HOw fab! LOVE those clouds :) & Gabby looks great! Thanks for playing along with Kraftin Kimmie's WW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you're now out of my league, this is way too cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at KKS Angie :) xx

    ReplyDelete