Saturday, March 22, 2014

Tiddly Inks #129 Challenge ~Happy Birthday

Tiddly Inks current challenge is none other than Happy Birthday! That is what I make a lot of my cards for...plus, I love birthdays and cupcakes. People request that I make cards for them and usually I decline...too much pressure! I stress over whether or not they will like it. I would rather not simply because I do not want to disappoint. Coloring and cardmaking are simply for me.

For this challenge, I created using the newly released image called: Dani and Danny
Here is my creation:
I used a longer shaped card in order for the image to completely fit. Added a wooden rubber stamp sentiment that reads: Happy Birthday and added a few gem embellies. Overall, Danni and Danny are adorably cute! In the past, I have avoided coloring in critters but as of lately...I have been challenging myself to color animals and furry things up. I love the way the little hedgie hog turned out.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Great job coloring and I like the jems. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long shape along with the fun stripes in the back, beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Birthday Bash" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete