Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mo Manning~K is for...

 
 
 
 
Mo Manning's current Challenge #226 K is for.....Kissy! Well, Kissy is the name of the image I could not wait to color up for this challenge.
Here is my creation:
Is she not such a fun image! I colored Kissy in with Copic markers and added the sentiment: XOXO from a clear stamp set. The paper comes from a new 4.5x6.5 pad collection from The Paper Studio called Ninth Street.

I do not always get the chance to play every challenge but I try to as much as I can. Plus, it has been great fun hanging out over at Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse.
Thank you for stopping by...Happy Sunday, my friends!
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely fanstatic, Angela! Your coloring is stunning and I love how you focused on the image and left the card design that CAS!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil again!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete