Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Anything Goes~ Sassy Cheryl's

Anything Goes!
YAY!
A new challenge is starting here at Sassy Cheryl's!
My favorite kind of challenge...Anything Goes!
For this challenge, I used the brand new May I Have this Dance digital image. 
Here is my creation:
My one friend's daughter loves lady bugs so I will be sending this card to her.
I found the arrow washi tape at Wal-Mart for.97 cents! 
BONUS!

The sentiment comes from a clear set. It reads: Sending you sunshine and laughter...
Now, be sure to check out the other Sassy Gal's Anything Goes creations by clicking here.
Don't forget you have two weeks to submit your creation to play along with all of us!
Happy Tuesday, my friends!

6 comments:

  1. oh, how cute is this! and the perfect sentiment too! love the washi tape, hmmmm... WalMart trip just might be in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, my dear! Love your bargain tape- perfect accent! As always, gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Angela, I love the sentiment on the bottom and the lady bugs......oh my gosh I didn't realize the image was her dancing with lady bugs, how sweet is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Angie. This image is great together with sentiment and washi tape!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Cheryl....I did not realize there were ladybugs dancing with her. How cute....Wonderful job....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl's images capture a whole bunch of fun. Love your coloring Angie. Hitting the craft department on my next Walmart trip. Thanks for the enabler alert.

    ReplyDelete