Monday, February 17, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!

WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!
It use to be Friday was a favorite day of mine,  but now I look forward to Kraftin' Kimmie's Wonderful Wednesday!
It is like Show and Tell day!
For this week's Wonderful Wednesday creation I decided to color up Aphrodite.
Aphrodite is the Greek goddess of love,beauty, pleasure, and procreation.
Here is my creation:
This Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set is so fun to color. 
The sentiment reads: Do all things with love! 
Well, it is Wednesday!
Hump day!
It is suppose to warm up here in our area. I hope. We need to melt some of those snow piles away.
Instead it is sleeting out and I am now operating on a 2 hour delay. 
Ugh! 
I am already looking forward to the weekend!
Have a great Wednesday, my friends! 

1 comment:

  1. lovely dress, gorgeous card, I love it! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

    ReplyDelete