Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sassy Cheryl Mid- Challenge

Hey ya, friends!
Here is a little inspiration and a reminder that there is a Die Cuts and/or Punches challenge still going on over at Sassy Cheryl's.
You still have time to play along.
So, I read a blog...
 (I wish I could remember which one so I could give credit to that person)
And in this blog, the individual said that she makes a Christmas/Holiday card at least one per month.
I thought that this was a great idea!
And I have decided to do the same.
By the time November rolls around, I am crafting and coloring like crazy to get holiday cards made.
Most of the time, I get fed up with all the other chaotic occurrings happening at such a busy time and quit all together.
Why I am telling you all this?
Well, because I made my Christmas card for the month of February.
Two down...
Here is my creation using a Cheryl Alger stamp from the Kraftin' Kimmie set Holiday Lulu and Libby.

And in sticking with the die cuts and/or punches theme I used a circle punch to add some circles to the design layout.
Remember, you still have time to create and submit your creation.
Hope to it!
Happy Tuesday, my friends!









4 comments:

  1. She's a darling...Handing out those presents...Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very smart Angie. Now you have two cards for the next Christmas. :) I love this beauty. You made beautiful card, as always.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one smart chickie Angie. I need to follow your example. Beautiful coloring as always Angie. Hope your weather gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It OS a good idea, Angie...I'm just so DONE with winter that the thought of it reoccurring... Be that as it ay, sure is a mighty cute card! Just remember where you stash all those Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete