Sunday, February 9, 2014

Kraftin' Kimmie UNConventional Valentine's

The newest challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie is UNconventional Valentine's. I don't usually do a whole lot to celebrate this day. But I did manage to make a few cards to send out this week. The flu has hit our house and it has been miserable to say the least. But in between taking care of everyone else and myself, I found some time to color and create. 
Here is my Kraftin' Kimmie creation using Ever After
So, I wasn't planning on coloring her dress red. I figured that would be a traditional Valentine's color. But then I stepped away from coloring and came back. And I forgot what I was doing and colored it red anyways! Grrr! 
The sentiment reads: You had me at hello! It comes from Cheryl Alger's rubber stamp set: Together is Better.

I added a few gold Stickles to her hair and some sequins and hearts to sparkle it up. 

I'm not so sure this is totally an unconventional Valentine's card..but I like it just the same. 

Happy Monday, my friends! 



1 comment:

  1. I love this Angie! It is so nice to see the simplicity of the design to show off this image. Thanks for playing along with us at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete