Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday!

Is it just me or does it seem that I have had the last 3 Wednesdays off or on a 2 hour delay?
The snow came again!
And here I sit in my pajamas...coloring like a mad woman!
It is Wonderful Wednesday...and that means it is time to share over at Kraftin' Kimmie's!
Two new stamps just arrived in the mail yesterday.
(Yes, I think I have a problem!)
So, this Wednesday I am sharing my newest creation - Raychel.
I made a Valentine's card. Of course, I am not sure who this card will be sent to just yet.
The sentiment reads Hey, Hot Stuff!
It comes from the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set called: Hey, Hot Stuff!
I drew in the outline and added a few die cut punched hearts.
Perfect! And just in time to celebrate Valentine's Day!
That is my creation for this Wednesday!
Have a great one, my friends!









1 comment: