Saturday, May 17, 2014

Picture Perfect!

I am new to Art Impressions stamps but I just absolutely adore them! They are a lot of fun to color up and every time I look at the images and read the sentiments they make me chuckle!

I won this Ai rubber stamp in the first challenge I joined. It is called Picture Perfect! It is a new stamp from their popular Girlfriends line.
Here is my creation:
I colored in the image using Copic markers and the design paper comes from American Crafts Perfect Vacation.
The Ai Picture Perfect Stamp set comes with three corresponding sentiments that are hilarious. I used the one that reads: Say...Cheesecake! That is exactly what my friends would do!

 You can relate to this image, right!? I am going to enter this card into the Sister Act Card Challenge. The challenge this week is Anything Goes. And 613 Avenue Create which is also Anything Goes!
Happy Saturday, my friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment