Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#Off the Edge

 
Addicted to CAS ~Challenge #38 is Off the Edge.  This is the first time I am entering this card challenge forum so I am excited to start playing along. 
 
 
This is my CAS Off the Edge creation:
I used the digital stamp from Some Odd Girl titled Woodsy Mae colored  in using Copic markers.
The Off the Edge includes the striped design paper.
The sentiment is a new wood mounted rubber stamp I purchased from Hobby Lobby. It reads: #makesmesmile  I love hashtags. I like to speak in hashtag! 
 
I had to add a few enamel dots because I smeared ink on the front. #oops That is what I get for having a messy desk. #itsallgood
 
I am so ready for bed. Only 14 days till the start of summer vacation. I am so ready for later summer nights and lazy mornings!
 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angie. Good save with the enamel dots. I am loving these SOG stamps. I picked up 3 at my LSS and have colored up one already. I still need to make it into a card, but they are fun to color. Maybe I will give this challenge a go too

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much ALL of my cards have something on them to cover up a smudge - I'm glad I'm not alone! Thanks so much for linking up your card to our Off the Edge challenge at ATCAS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I really like CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete