Sunday, October 13, 2013

Birthday Wishes.

Just another Tiddly Inks creation for the Anything Goes Challenge.
For my birthday card, I colored up the sweet digi image Anna Belle Birthday Wishes.
I made this card for a colleague.
Here is my creation:
Doesn't that chocolate cake look delicious?!
Little Anna Belle is colored in using Copic markers in the following colors:
Skin: E000,00,11
Hair: E53, 47
Dress: R35,37, C3

The paper comes from American Crafts. I found this name brand at Target! I love polka-dots and stripes together!
The Happy Birthday comes from a clear stamp that I found in a dollar bin.
It sure is used a lot.
I am submitting this to Challenges 4 Everybody

4 comments:

  1. I also love your polka dot and striped DP combo. It nicely highlights the sweet image. Thanks for visiting with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another breathtaking creation, I LOVE how those stripes make your beautiful coloring jump off the page! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, fab image. Thanks for joining the fun at challenges 4 Everybody.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image. Lovely CAS card, those stripes really pop. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete