Thursday, July 18, 2013

Best Friends 4 Ever

What is life without a best friend? You know, the one you can whisper secrets to and know that they will be kept. The one who texts you randomly throughout the day just because they were thinking of you. The one who loves you just because you're you! 
I have been fortunate to have some of the bestest friends in my life!
Here is a picture of me and my besties~Kimmy and Emily.  We met in college at Penn State University. Today, all three of us are Special Education Teachers. 
                  {me,Kimmy,Emily}
This pic was taken about 2 years ago. 
People come into your life. People go out of your life. But your best friends are never far from your mind. 
Sassy Cheryl's  newest challenge is Best Friends...#176. 
Here is my DT creation:
I used the digi image Better Than a Thousand Words. One of the other great things about a best friend is sometimes you don't have to say anything at all. This image shows just that. Unconditional acceptance. 
I colored this image using Copic markers using the following colors:
Skin-E000,00,11
Hair-E50,53
Other-R05,C3
Bella-E11,13,15
The sentiment reads: Friends4Ever
The flowers are from Recollections and I made the banner using washi tape and some hemp twine. 
I think polka dots are my favorite! 
So, what are you waiting for...go text your best friend. Tell them how much they mean to you and then go check out the other Sassettes DT creations by clicking here
Happy Tuesday, my friends! 
               (Inside)

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment