Sunday, June 1, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

My weekend was complete with coloring and card making...just what I wanted to do!
Some new Art Impressions rubber stamp sets arrived in the mail Saturday morning. So, I was able to make two new Father's Day cards! I purchased the Ai stamps just for my dad. Why? Because this is so him! Both the Grillfather and the Backyard Boss come from the Father's Day Hero collection.

Here are my creations: (And yes, I will give him both cards!)

I used Copic markers to color both stamped images and I chalked in the clouds and black smoke. My dad really is the best cook out grill master...but there have been a few mishaps over the years!
 
 
Dad will get a kick out of this image. He is obsessed with maintaining his lawn. Plus, he also takes care of the neighbor's yard. I am not sure why he loves it so much but he does. And his grass is the greenest around!
 
I am going to add these creations to the following challenges:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment