Sunday, June 1, 2014

Krafty Girl Guest

 
Time to select some new Krafty Girls to Guest Design. You can click here to learn about all the details. All you have to do is submit a picture of your best work.
 

 
I am a complete addict when it comes to Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I especially like Moonlight Whispers and Cheryl Alger's designs. If I ever won a million dollars, I swear I would purchase every stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie's.
 
So, this weekend I colored up this sweet image from the Feathers and Fur set. Here is my creation:
 
This stamp set comes with several sentiments, too. But because I am sending this card to a solider...I decided to use a different sentiment that reads: Just saying hello. The paper comes from a 6x6 pad from Pebbles~Family Ties collection.
 
I think that the parrot perched upon her head is adorable! And she is holding a cracker in her hand. Perhaps saying, "Okay, little birdie...come on down off the top of my head!"


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! This stamp is just darling, with the bird!

    Good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Guest Spot challenge.

    Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your cards!!! It's gorgeous!!!
    Thank you for joining our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps guest spot challenge!!!
    Good luck!!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete