Sunday, July 19, 2015

It's Been a Year!



Almost a year to date since I last posted a blog! And...today, I felt the urge to play along and join in the Art Impressions Challenge. The current challenge is In with the New. I think this is most fitting that I play along considering that I found this awesome stamp set at the local craft store (Hobby Lobby) and I couldn't leave the store without purchasing it. It always amazes me how these quirky ladies make me chuckle!

The new stamp set is called: Dare to be Fabulous. And fabulous it is...Here is my creation I colored using my Copic markers. I know...it is hard to believe but I had to dust off all of my Copics it has been that long since I have used them! It felt good to get back to coloring.

There she is...F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

7 comments:

  1. HA! This is beyond fabulous!!! Great to see you crafting again. I love the pink and orange together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa! It is slowly coming back to me!

      Delete
  2. Your colouring is awesome! Glad you took the time to make this fabulous card! Hope to see you in more challenges now that your back crafting! Thanks for playing along with us over at Art Impressions in our current challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Cheri! Considering that I adore Ai stamps I am sure I will play along in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo she does look absolutely FAB....super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited to see you creating again, Angie!! This is beautiful and your coloring is gorgeous! LOVE the colors you used for her! Thanks so much for making the Art Impressions challenge your "come back" challenge! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much Sharon...truth is I adore your gorgeous coloring and creations!!!! Hugs back at ya!

      Delete