Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anything Goes at Sassy Cheryl's!


ANYTHING GOES!!!
Sassy Cheryl's newest challenge is Anything Goes!
So... here is my creation for this week's challenge using the rubber stamp: We're All Ears
Here is my creation:


This image is so sweet.
I used the accompanying sentiment: I'm all ears!
I colored this using my Copic markers and I tried using a different hair combo that I normally do not use. This combo is E11,13,15

Eh, I really like my go-to hair combo but when you have a 16 -year old who thinks it is funny to hide your markers, you must resort to other alternatives!

I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!
Click here to check out the other DT gals and their creations.
Happy Tuesday, mt friends!

5 comments:

  1. They hid your markers? Unbelievable, off with their heads lol. Well it caused you to step out of your comfort zone and try something new. The finished result is beautiful. I hope you use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Angie. You did a fantastic job, considering they hid your markers. LOL Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute.. love the hair and I hope you find your markers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE Mickey and you have nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah-rotten kid! Remind him/her of this one day...you know, when (s)he has teenagers! The color combo so works, so really,you should thank him/her! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete