Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~Sassy Cheryl's DT

Tuesday! Sassy Cheryl's new challenge is Happy Birthday!
Here is my take:


I used this adorable digi image called Let's Party
And she definitely looks ready to part-ay! 
I, however, am back to work! Summer vacay is o-v-e-r! I spent all 7 hours yesterday unpacking my new classroom. I have these huge bulletin boards that I have yet to decorate! 
Plus, I have transferred from 7th grade to 12th grade. New building.
New co-workers.
It was an emotional day for me...more so than I anticipated! It can only get better, right?! 
But this image makes me happy!


Click here to check out the Sassy Gals and their awesome birthday creations!
Have a great Tuesday, my friends!

10 comments:

  1. ugh...don't envy you with your classroom stuff and a move to boot!
    Sally is just too cute and love the layout too!! darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Angie. I like the clean design and yummy color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a day Angela!!! Almost new beginning. :) so good to you and us to see this adorable creation to makes us all happy. It's adorable! Love all layers you did.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable card! So happy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card...Simple and just adorable...Lucky person who gets this one...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. She makes me happy too! How can you not smile with that little cutie. All I cansay is God Bless you for teaching teenagers. I have bunches and bunches of respect for anyone who can teach teens. So challenging. Thank God there are people in this world like you Angie. Have a great year and show pics of your bulletin board. I be it will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, this is adorable, love the image and the colors of your card. Great challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie, this is so cute-such fun! Love your creations, lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Angie! 7th grade to 12th grade? Hmmmm...well, you can always threaten the 12th graders with not being able to graduate, I guess! hehe! You'll be great, I just know it! And your card makes me happy too! Such a fun SC image...beautifully colored, as always! I love your card design and the papers you used! The perfect birthday card! Hugs. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layout on this. Such a fun image too. You rocked the coloring of her!

    ReplyDelete