Sunday, May 11, 2014

One More

Art Impressions newest challenge Cute as a Button is too fun! And since you are permitted to enter the challenge two times, I thought I'd create one more just because I can!

Here is my creation using the clear stamp set called Camper:
The sentiment reads: Still young at heart...slightly older everywhere else
I send out a lot of cards for specific requests for the Soliders' Angels organization. A majority of those requests are birthday and encouragement but lately I have seen quite a few retirements, too! This set is perfect for a retirement card! 
The paper comes from Studio Calico Wanderlust collection. The image is stamped using Memento ink pad and colored with my beloved Copics. 
Here is the inside:
Ok. It is Mother's Day so I am off to take a nap! What?! I have 5 kids! That should be allowed, right?!?!


3 comments:

  1. Another cute card. Great coloring and love the papers with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring, Angela! And I resemble that sentiment! LOL! Love it!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card, love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete